Book Ray’s Playhouse
Reservations open to June 2017
Times: Times: Parties can be booked from 9.30am-1pm or 2.30-6pm at weekends and from 3-6pm on Fridays during school holidays. Please contact the Playhouse here to check Friday availability.
Our caretaker will open up and return to lock up at the conclusion of your party.
Please note that your payment includes a £50 refundable deposit to cover for any unforeseen breakages. This will be refunded within 14 days after your party.
Cost: The price is shown in the booking calendar for 3.5 hours. You must leave the playhouse as you found it.
How to book:
- Select your day and time and complete the details requested in the booking form.
- We use Paypal to instantly confirm your reservation. You do not need a PayPal account to pay with your credit or debit card – simply choose “Guest Checkout” and complete your card details. If you do have a PayPal account then login as usual to complete the payment.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you supplied.
- If you wish to change you booking please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Changes are subject to a £25.00 fee and are subject to availability.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CANCELLATION POLICY HAS CHANGED. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR PARTY YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE A 50% REFUND IF RAY’S PLAYHOUSE ARE ABLE TO RE-LET THE SPACE FOR ANOTHER PARTY.
If you are unable to pay online or wish to pay by cheque please call in at Ray’s Playhouse. We can only hold a verbal or email reservation for 48hrs and availability can change at short notice. Please read our cancellation policy if you need to change your plans.